- [Some brainstormed ideas in April 2020]
- Have a conversation in which you learn something and teach something
- Call a relative or acquaintance w/whom you disagree and tell each other stories
- Write your own stories. Write about what inspires you, about whom you care about, and what they do that makes you smile
- Gather insights into what works to bring joy. Collect these things in whatever way brings you most pleasure – a list, a pile, an idea box, an Instagram story chain (Rocknebula)
- Read, watch, listen to other people’s thinking, ideas, creativity (watch Instagram Rocknebula)
- Notice what is most desirable for you
- What would it require for anyone who also finds that pleasurable to experience it regularly?
- Notice what annoys you.
- What frustrates you, what tightens your jaw?
- What becomes hot coals in your gut, burning because all they can do is burn
- Where does their heat energy go?
- Let it become adrenaline
- You can choose what to fuel
- Notice who else benefits from your anger
- Notice who else benefits from your pleasure
- Notice what and who you listen to when you have all the free time in the world. What leads you to listen? What keeps you listening?
- Notice what questions you ask. What leads you to ask them?
- Notice what you want. Notice what you enjoy. Enjoy what you enjoy.
- Notice the expectations you have for yourself. Allow yourself the patience to expect in terms of values and fractals. What we value small we value big.
- You are simultaneously acting out society’s problems and solutions, ways of being that undermine these problems. What we attend to grows.
- You don’t have to think about whether it is a problem or a solution. Think about what you love, and why. About what brings you pleasure, now, and in a month, and in a year, and what you are grateful to yourself for now, and will be in a year, 5 years.
- What do you do most effortlessly? (What feels effortless, even when it takes a LOT of effort?)
- How do you love most effortlessly?
- These are your gifts. Give them when doing so brings joy.
- Smile whenever you can. And it’s OK to cry, deeper than you’ve ever cried before. The world is crying, and smiling, with you. Do both and love yourself for it.
- You are an opportunity
is an evolutionary moment.
Live how you love.
We need you to.
We need you, too.